| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in September is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 51.9mm (2in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 5 days.
- In September the heavens above Porto-Nacional are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:42 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: