| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in October is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet with rain occasionally. Around 183mm (7.2in) of H2O falls during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Porto-Nacional are reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:17 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: