| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 218.9mm (8.6in) of fluid falls during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Porto-Nacional are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:07 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: