| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in May is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 37.5mm (1.5in) of water is deposited across on average 4 days.
- In May the blue above Porto-Nacional is quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:46 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:37.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: