| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in July is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 5.2mm (0.2in) of water is deposited during on average 0 days.
- In July the heavens above Porto-Nacional are nice and sunny having on balance a substantial, 9:54 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:33.
- There are approximately 1:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: