| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy with periodic periods of rain. A sizable 240.2mm (9.5in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 20 days.
- In January the blue above Porto-Nacional is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:42 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: