| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden with periodic periods of rain. A hearty 267.1mm (10.5in) of liquid descends across an average of 20 days.
- In February the skies in Porto-Nacional are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:11 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34% of daylight hours and cloudy 66% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: