| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in December is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping with rain from time to time. A sizable 230.1mm (9.1in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Porto-Nacional are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:17 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: