| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7.4mm (0.3in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 1 day.
- In August the skies in Porto-Nacional are very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:07 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 1:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: