| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Nacional in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 148mm (5.8in) of liquid is transfered during on average 13 days.
- In April the heavens above Porto-Nacional are fine with on average a detectable 6:36 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Nacional April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Nacional: